Saturday, September 15, 2012

A Super-Highly Recommended Book

(Don't forget to put you email address into the "follow by mail", if you want to have an automatic notification of any new posts and updates.)

I'd highly recommend you  follow the process in the (free) book Journey To You, as it'll take you through identifying some "mistruths" many people believe and in the process you'll identify a true sense of purpose and a confidence that I believe will serve you.

Just go Steve Olsher's website and request your free copy of the 200+ page book, one that I believe is one of the best I've read, easily putting across some points in such a clear manner that I have not yet been able to make.  

I couldn't put the book down, as it did such a good job of "building" and leading to some great results.   Although you get it for free, I did a review on the book at Amazon (Kahuna Keith).

Let me know what you think!

Keith 

His book was actually rated by one organization as the best self-help book of the year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment