Saturday, May 18, 2013

Philosophy Articles To Read In This Order

REQUEST:  "Could you give me a list of at least 10 articles (or, hey, 30) for me to read and meditate on one per day?  ... reading at least one article per day. Perhaps if you gave me a reading list, I could get a good philosophy going."

A great question, as random reading is not as effective, and having a list motivates one to go straight down the list, as if it is a checklist, to finish the readings.  (I'll be modifying this, but I thought I'd give you a start on it and try to stay ahead of your reading.)

There are two possible good options.  One is the one that meets your request directly.  The other is the links in My Philosophy Of Life - The Book.

Pieces On Philosophy To Contemplate - A Request For What To Read In What Order

You might go down the latter piece and read the listed items - and then go to the book piece above that and read what is different. 

You will find that there are lots of links to follow from each piece to drill down further or to go wider.  Follow what you will - and then return to the central list and proceed down it.

I would hope that you really nail these down to complete understanding, as a well-formed life philosophy is totally invaluable, priceless.

Please let me know how you are doing plus any comments, suggestions, insights, etc.

Keith

Sign up for the mailing list if you want to be automatically receive my occasional postings that might lead you to the additions that could be of use and value to you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment