Sunday, June 14, 2020

The most beneficial book I ever read (and studied)

One person (on Facebook) has asked us to post each day for 10 days a book that has been one of the greatest books affecting my life.

This book is hands down the most beneficial of them all - a simple short book, which I put into practice every day for about 3 months until it was emblazoned in my mind and part of me I, like others I've communicated to me about this, have found it to be the most impactful book I've ever encountered (even though I read this decades ago and have since then read 1,000's of books and written extensively on this area of healthy thinking, which is what this book actually teaches!).

I thought it was so good that I later bought out all the copyrights and posted it for no cost (and no email required!) for you to access.

Building Self-Esteem, L.S. Barksdale

Please be sure to write me about what you get out of it.

Keith 

No comments:

Post a Comment