Tuesday, October 6, 2015

What did I do wrong in my life that caused me to not live a better life?

[If you received this by email, click on the title to see the full post.]

I was asked, "What did I do wrong in my life that caused me to not live a better life?."

The answer was "You stopped short.  You stopped short of going far enough to finish off problems or to learn enough to handle what was needed in life.  But, now, you have the opportunity to "complete" what you need to learn and install to make life work.  I hope you do The Process."

"The secret to lack of success in life is 'stopping short'".

From the piece Completion - The Process Creating Great Power.  (Completion also generates great confidence, instead of leaving it up to a tenuous "believing in yourself", with no solid foundation!)

No comments:

Post a Comment