Wednesday, May 17, 2017

The "Empower My Life" Plan - Complete it for a better life!


This plan format that I have set up for you is from a book written by another person.  The exercises and questions are coordinate with that book, so you'll have to buy it ($4.99 in the Kindle format, readable on any type of device.  

Look this over and consider doing it.  I have copied the intro to the plan format that I think will work for this highly important and impactful exercise to improve life.  You can read the intro in the document right here:  My "Empower My Life" Plan.  [Please contact me to let me know the impact this has on you: Contact.]




THE INTRO

"This “format” is suggested from the Kindle book (out by October 23, 2016) Empower Your Life, by Scott Allan.  In my 5 star review, I comment that “his questions help to pave the path to lead to getting the answers and results you want in life”.  See also Planning Your Life And Purpose, From Scott Allan’s “Empower Your Life” Book.

Each exercise can/should be done in 30 minutes, though you could add more at the time or upon a later review or tickled followup.  (Don’t be too detailed or perfect; these are rough drafts right now.)

Consider setting these up as an overall plan, where you have dividers and have it organized as you would a plan.  Link to the organization page for a life plan from the page for Planning Overview And Discussion.

This will be like a small book, rather than a work of no import.  It will be the book of your life and the foundation for it!  A most worthwhile venture!

Notice that you can point to and then click links that are in the table of contents and you’ll go directly to the area.

The linked Table Of Contents follows..."


THE LINK

_____________________

To share this, click on the little white envelope right below this post. 

No comments:

Post a Comment