Sunday, July 9, 2017

Your Very Top Priority In Life Is This...

(In email, click on the title of this post to read the entire post.)

Is it not preposterous to leave things in place that harm your life and happiness???!!!!!???

WHAT IS TRUE

___ I acknowledge that my "programming" can only consist of what I've been exposed to or concluded at an early unknowledgeable stage, plus instinctual programming mostly from evolution and vastly outdated.

WHAT I'VE DONE

___ Knowing that, I have updated ALL of my bad programming with valid effective programming, so that my mind is freed up to really gather the very best of life.

___ I haven't done this but a little, sporadically without completing hardly any of them.

WHAT I CHOOSE NOW

___ I choose to let these be left in place, as it is "easier", although they surely make my life unpleasant at times.

___ I choose, no matter what, to completely revamp this operating system so that I can live my best life.

___ Maybe I'll do a few more things about this...

A POSSIBLE PATH

Begin to list all of my negative-effects beliefs and to follow this path all the way to the end(!): The Program For Learning And Mastering Emotional Management - The Most Vital Of All!  (Includes inside it the belief changing process, which you can choose to jump to right away to take a first crack at a few big beliefs of yours and then return to complete the path.)

And/or

Go to the best experts with a program already set up:  The Hoffman Institute week long retreat with full guidance.

Creating your own will not work.  Start off with others' well thought out processes.

ADVICE FROM ALFRED E. 

"Stop being an idiot about this.  How stoooooopid is it to keep believeing such nonsense and then to run your life from that!!!  It seems, logically, that you would end up with a nonsense life!"

ADVICE FROM THE BUDDHAKAHUNA!

"Notice that, even if you live the best life in terms of activities, you cannot possibly be truly happy if your mind is still coughing up that which creates agitation of the mind, worry, invalidation, pressure, anxiety, etc. and etc. (including all of the destructive emotions).  It is not optional but it is imperative that you clean up all of the mess and get a belief system full of magnificent, and true, beliefs that pave your path to true, deep, enduring happiness."

                                                      The BuddhaKahuna
________________________ 

Share this using the little white envelope right below this post...

If you will pledge to take this on, please let me know.  And when you've made progress on it, please let me know (so that I can share with others also) what you feel you got out of it and how you experience life at this new level.  Contact.

No comments:

Post a Comment