Friday, September 22, 2017

Video, 40 million views, 4 minutes - creating that new life


Although this might provide some spark to anyone, one of the things of late that I am concerned about is the dilemma of the millennials - lost, stuck, not knowing what to and how to make life work - an awful puzzle.  But it is one that needs to be solved - and, if you are a millennial reading this because it was forwarded to you, it is a problem that you, only you, must solve, perhaps by doing the "building" process that Ms. Nichols did:

The video with 40 million views...

Note what she did, what it took to create that new life...

Of course, many of us have watched Simon Sinek speak, with great understanding and empathy about Millennials (born after 1984).  If you are a millennial (or a person who loves a millennial), you'll want to watch this great discussion video:  Simon Sinek On Millennials (18 min).

What do I do with my 25 year old son who won't leave home to live in the world and who...?

What do I do with my 17 year old son who wants to be a filmmaker/idealist, but whom I fear will be unable to be able to navigate the real world later (and earn enough)...?

Perhaps there are some good trainers out there, as guides, I think, are badly needed.  If you know of some zero cost or low cost effective ones, please let me know, so I can add them to my list of resources for the millennial (and those who share their lives with them):  Contact.

Also, I am working on a good reading list for a Millennial to read - and one for those who care about a Millennial in their life.  Let me know your top recommendations.

And, the best courses for Millennials to do, the best YouTube videos...and the best success stories in creating solutions so that a Millennial is able to really master life and create happiness.

Here are a few Youtube videos I've gathered on my channel (KahunaKeith):  Millennial.

Keith

Please join me in my efforts to help create a better world and a better life for each human being, to end human suffering and create life mastery so that people can live the lives that are as great, and happily thriving, as they can be...
__________

Pass this on, if you would, to Millennials (I'd love their suggestions for resources, etc) and those concerned with this.  Use social media linking to this piece and/or use the little white envelope with the arrow, right below this post.
________

From the site's Best Books List page:  The Best Self Development Books.

The best book list I've found so far:  27 Non-Fiction Books You Need to Read in Your 20s and sign up for his blog: All Groan Up.
_______

Unrelated:

Tag alongs of possible interest:

Jim Carrey - I Need Color - 6 minute video, incredibly interesting and creative - whodaknownit!

From Daniel Pink's newsletter:

"2. Life hack

Zat Rana decided to start blocking off a two-hour period once every week to do something unusual: Think. Just think. Turns out that Charles Darwin, Albert Einstein, and others did much the same thing. They regularly spent a few hours doing nothing but thinking. Says Rana, “I can quite honestly say that this is the highest return activity in my life.” (I’ve adopted a ‘2-hour rule’ based on a habit that led Einstein, Darwin, and Nietzsche to brilliance — and it’s the highest ROI of anything I’ve done)."




No comments:

Post a Comment