Sunday, October 13, 2019

A great personality test along with guidance and fitting to a choice of types of jobs to fit you

I just finished talking to an executive who derived great benefit from taking the test I suggested he might consider.

He not only derived more insight to who he is but also greater understanding of what career/business he was most suitable.  Getting to know more what fit his personality was invaluable. 

He recommends you take the "full test" (about $60 or so).  He loved the in-depth guidance that was included with it, including questions and planning for what he might do.

The site (which I have no connection with) is:  16Personalities.com.

Many people take tests and then do little with them, but this will take you all the way up and over the hill, with its substantial followup materials.

(My write up on the site, under Choosing A Career Or Business is:  What Shall I Do? - A Packet To Forward My Search.)

No comments:

Post a Comment