Friday, November 27, 2020

A workshop hugely worth the price and the time.


 I took it’s predecessor 30 years ago...and I found this to be a remarkably useful, fully packed with content and implementation experience.  

Video from:  Unleash The Power Within November 2020 Virtual.

I challenge you to write down all the concepts even in this brief highlights video - and to ask yourself if this might be of value in your life.  

I’d recommend doing the next one:  2021 first one

Robin even did the board breaking exercise (a metaphor for fear into power). 

Keith

The Life Management Alliance

1 comment:

  1. Good morning Keith.
    This is a great idea.
    I took your earlier suggestion and did UPW last weekend.
    It was well worth it.
    Thank you for all you do, it makes a difference.
    Vic

    ReplyDelete