Tuesday, September 27, 2016

A simplified, effective, easy to do task list that will better your life!

(If you receive this by email, click on the title of the post to see the entire post.)

An except from the following piece: 

"I’ve been looking for the simple enough system for task management that is easy and will continue to be maintained, while at the same time being effective.  The following works for me and the principles should work for you if you haven’t already master this.  Mastering your tasks is virtually essential, since it determines how much free time you have for what is most rewarding for you!"

See this piece: My Simplified, Effective, Easy To Do Task List and let me know how it worked for you! (Link thru "Contact" off of the website.)

May this be very helpful to you,

Keith

(Although I am working on a book about Self Control, I have included what seems to not be on the subject. However, self control is not about battling hard to make life work, but it is about easily and effectively directing one's energy to be able to do what is best for one's own well-being!!!)


No comments:

Post a Comment