Monday, March 13, 2017

Rating yourself, your life, and all the key practices for a great life...

(Click on the title of this post to see the entire post.)

I set up a master "Simple Rating Of My Life" form that will allow one to take a higher perspective view of life and happiness AND all the key practices that, if you become skillful at them, will have you living your best possible life.

Try it.  It doesn't take hardly any time to rate each of them, but, if you decide to look at where you'd rather have your rating level, this could change your life.

It has built into it the links to the understanding needed in each and how to actually do/implement them.

The link to the form:  Simple Rating Of My Life

(Of course, any feedback/suggestions is more than welcome, as I want this to be an effective (results producting) tool!  Contact.)
_____________

I think this could have value to other people who want to create their best lives.  You can share this blog post by using the little envelope right below this post.

1 comment:

  1. This is the most powerful site I have ever encountered! I so wish that I found it sooner! I've been sharing emails and links to this site with many in my circle. Thank you so much, Mr. Garrick, for all your time and care in making this information available! Joan R.

    ReplyDelete